Stop Betting - Self Exclusion
If you wish to stop betting with us at any point you can self exclude your account whenever you're logged in. You have several options when setting a self exclusion;
- Restrict access to any of our 5 products
- Self exclude from all our products which will close your account so that you can no longer access Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas for the duration of the exclusion.
As soon as you fully self exclude your account:
- You can no longer bet with Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas on any platform.
- We will do all we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account. Please note - If we identify that you have opened a duplicate account (e.g. falsified personal details) with SB&G, any remaining funds in the account will be forfeited and sent to a registered gambling charity organisation.
- We will refund any money left in your account.
- We will stop all marketing communications within 48 hours of your self-exclusion being applied.
To self exclude:
- Go to your personal account area called ‘My Account' (Available by touching your balance on Mobile)
- Under ‘Gambling Safely' or 'Responsible Gambling' click on ‘Stop Betting' or 'Self Exclusion'.
- If prompted, click on Exclusion Options.
- Choose the preferred length of time next to the service(s) you want to restrict access to. If you want to fully self exclude choose 'All our Services'
- Click on Confirm or Submit
- You'll then see confirmation screen where you can review your choice before clicking 'Begin self exclusion'
Self Exclusion Expiry
If you wish to re-activate your account when your self exclusion has expired, you will need to contact us by phone, (please use the Contact us tab at the top of the page) and then enter into a 24 hour delay before being able to gamble.