Can I opt-out of Terms and Conditions updates?
We’ve made major changes to our Terms and Conditions and so we understand that you may have questions or not wish to accept them. To assist you with any decision, we've included a summary of the key changes in our most recent update (November 2014) below.
If any of these changes are unacceptable to you, you will unfortunately need to stop using our services and close your account as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions is a condition of use of our services.
Alternatively, if you’ve clicked this link by mistake, or you now want to accept our Terms & Conditions, please click back and accept them when you log into the site.
For information on how to close your account, please read this article.
- To use our services, you must register and open an account with us. By registering an account with Sky Bet (www.skybet.com), Sky Vegas (www.skyvegas.com), Sky Poker (www.skypoker.com), Sky Casino (www.skycasino.com) or Sky Bingo (www.skybingo.com), you will enter into a legally binding agreement with us which incorporates the General Terms and Conditions, the rules for each of the products and services that we offer and any applicable third party terms and conditions in respect of the use of their software. (See Section 1)
- You must be 18 years or age or older and meet the other eligibility and verification criteria to use our services. (See Sections 4, 6 and 7)
- You can only register one (1) account with us. You can make deposits into your account by debit card (Visa Debit, Maestro, Visa Electron or Laser), credit card (MasterCard, Visa) or using an accepted online payment service (e.g. PayPal). (See Section 9)
- The current minimum deposit and withdrawal limits are £5 (deposit) and £10 (withdrawal). We will need to complete our verification checks before allowing you to withdraw winnings from your account. (See Sections 9 and 11)
- The maximum winnings for one account in any one calendar day (00:00 - 23:59) is £250,000 or the equivalent amount in your chosen currency. The maximum aggregate amount you can withdraw in one calendar day is £50,000 (or its equivalent in another currency). (See Section 10)
- We will not tolerate fraudulent activity or cheating. Where we close or suspend a customer’s account for reasons of fraud or cheating, the customer may be liable for all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses which we incur in connection with the fraud, dishonesty or criminal act. (See Section 15)
- We will not be responsible for any errors or events outside of our control, which may result in any bets or wagers being declared void. (See Sections 16 and 20)
- Save in respect of any winnings lawfully due to you, our liability for fraud, death or personal injury or your statutory rights, our maximum liability to you is limited to the greater of:
a) where such liability relates to a specific bet or wager, the value of such bet or wager paid by you;
b) where such liability relates to the misapplication of funds in your Account, the amount that has been lost or misplaced; or
c) £2,000 pounds. (See Section 21)
- Any complaints or disputes will be first handled by our Customer Care Team with a right to appeal to the Alderney Gambling Control Commission Alternative Dispute Resolution services. (See Section 29)
- Funds exceeding the value of active customer balances are held in a specific bank account separated from our other operating bank accounts to ensure that there are sufficient funds for customers to withdraw their balances at any time. We comply with the requirements of the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission with regards to safeguarding our customer’s moneys. (See Section 31)