General Sky Bet Promotion Terms
- Promotions are open to individuals aged 18 years and over who have successfully fully registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming (Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo and Sky Casino).
- Customers who are, or become self-excluded, from Sky Betting and Gaming products during the promotion period will not be eligible to participate in this promotion or receive any points, bonuses or tickets during the period in which they are self-excluded.
- The Promoter’s decision on a dispute in relation to a promotion will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- All customer offers, promotions, bonuses and prizes are strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and I.P address. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time.
- Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player’s enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions and/or closing of the account. Sky Betting & Gaming in its sole discretion will decide what amounts to manipulation or abuse of promotions and this includes but is not limited to, minimal or risk free betting in order to meet wagering requirements and any bets that would result in guaranteed player profits.
- In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in Sky Betting & Gaming's sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, free stake or bonus.
- In the event that any funds, winnings, free bets, bonuses or other promotional amounts have been incorrectly credited to your account as a result of an error (“Error Funds”), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel and/or withhold any Error Funds, or winnings resulting from bets placed or games played with Error Funds, and if such amounts have been withdrawn from your account, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for the Promoter and you shall be immediately liable to repay to the Promoter any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by the Promoter to you. The Promoter may deduct Error Funds and/or winnings resulting from Error Funds from your Sky Betting and Gaming account on notice to you.
- Any accounts that are identified by Promoter as being linked to an account already claiming a particular promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses, winnings, points or free bets credited to linked accounts will be withdrawn.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a promotion without notice.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes including the winner’s participation in the hospitality package. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering promotions and may contact entrants for such purposes. Your name and location may be used in a promotion leader board if applicable. If you are a winner, we may pass your personal details on to third parties to deliver/supply/arrange the prize. By entering a promotion you agree that the Promoter may use your information to contact you about the promotion and/or products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by changing the contact settings on your Sky Betting & Gaming account. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
- Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for data errors, points delays or payment errors during the promotion.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them and all other relevant Sky Betting & Gaming terms when participating in a promotion.
- All promotions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Betting & Gaming) with a registered office address of Office 1, The Crusher, Braye Harbour, Alderney GY9 3XX is “the Promoter”.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
Did this answer your query?