Gaming Reality Check
What is a Gaming Reality Check?
If you want to manage the amount of time you spend playing on our gaming products, Sky Bingo, Sky Casino and Sky Vegas, you can set a Gaming Reality Check. A Gaming Reality Check gives you the option to receive a reminder of the amount of time you have spent on Sky Bingo, Sky Casino and/or Sky Vegas.
When you are logged into your account, you can select your preferred duration for receiving a reminder from a drop down list; information on how to set a Gaming Reality Check are detailed below. Once set the Gaming Reality Check will take up to 10 minutes to come into effect. Once active, the Gaming Reality Check timer will commence when you perform one of the following actions when logged in to your account:
- Launch the Sky Bingo lobby;
- Select ‘spin’ in any Sky Vegas game;
- Select ‘spin’ in any Sky Casino game;
- Launch any Sky Bingo game directly, not via the lobby;
- Launch a Sky Vegas game from within Sky Poker or Sky Bet and select 'spin'.
When you successfully set the Gaming Reality Check on your account it will interrupt your gameplay, without warning, shortly after your selected duration of play regardless of the state of your game; any active spins, or incomplete Bingo games, will automatically complete and you will be awarded any winnings due to you. You will be required to acknowledge the Gaming Reality Check by taking one of the following actions:
- Select ‘continue playing’
- Select ‘stop playing’ on Sky Casino or Sky Bingo, this will close the active game window only
- Select ‘log out’ on Sky Vegas, this will log you out of your account and terminate all Sky Bet, Sky Bingo, Sky Casino, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas activity.
You will be given the option to view your gaming history from all Gaming Reality Check pop ups.
You can amend your Gaming Reality Check at any time; all changes will take up to 10 minutes to come into effect. The Gaming Reality Check is only active on Sky Bingo, Sky Casino and Sky Vegas; any activity on Sky Bet or Sky Poker will not be counted and the Gaming Reality Check pop up will not appear on these sites.
How to set and change your Gaming Reality Check
- Once logged in to your account, go to ‘My Account’, on your mobile this is available by touching your account balance;
- Select ‘Responsible Gambling’ or ‘Gambling Safely’ then click on ‘Gaming Reality Check’;
- Select your preferred reminder interval from the drop down selection;
- Click on the button ‘Set Gaming Reality Check’.
- Your new Gaming Reality Check will take up to 10 minutes to take effect. Alternatively you can log out of your account and log back in for it to take immediate effect.