Adding a Payment Method
Unable to add your card?
If you're unable to add a card to your account, please contact us via phone here. For security, we are unable to take card details over Chat or Email.
To add a new payment method simply take the following steps:
- Visit the Account area (by clicking your name or My Account), then select Banking
- If a method already exists, choose the 'Deposit using a new payment method' link
- Enter the details prompted.
- Once you've entered your details, fill in how much you wish to deposit and any authorisation information that may be required (3 Digit Security Number, PayPal password etc.) and click the 'Deposit Funds Now' button.
- Enter any 3D Secure information asked by your payment provider (see here for further details)
- Your payment request will be processed and subject to authorisation from the provider the funds will credit to your Sky Bet account ready for you to use.
If on mobile:
- Visit the Account area by touching your balance in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your payment details
- Select 'Add card'
Do I have to deposit to add a payment method?
You can add a payment method without depositing on mobile only. Any methods added online (excluding on registration) can only be added while depositing at the same time. If you wish to add a payment method for the purposes of withdrawing funds, please ensure you have read and understood our Net Depositrules before contacting us using the tab at the top of the page.
How many payment methods can I add?
Your account is permitted to have up to 3 debit/credit cards and 1 e-wallet at any one time. You can then switch between these payment methods online over the course of using the account. Adding e-wallets and 'switching' of payment methods is not currently available on mobile - please use the full site.
Can I add somebody else's payment method?
Payment Methods added MUST be in the Sky Bet account holders name. Any users found using methods registered in other peoples' names - including family members, spouses or partners - may find their account is suspended by our Security team. We are entitled to assume that you are using your own method of payment and we accept no liability to any third party whose method of payment you may have used.
Payment Methods which do not accept withdrawals
A small number of credit cards - including international MasterCards and Visa cards issued in restricted countries - do not allow us to pay funds back to your card. If you are using one of these cards you will be notified when you attempt to make a withdrawal however, we will be happy to check if your card accepts withdrawals prior to you adding it - please contact us via the Contact us tab at the top of the page for more information. Alternatively, e-wallets are commonly not subject to the same withdrawal limitations.